I wish to inform all ACF Atlanta Board Members that Chef Aaron Massanotti CEC, has voluntarily resigned his position as ACF Atlanta Association Treasurer for a Executive Chef position out of our state.
Chef Aaron and his family have an amazing opportunity in Seattle Washington. Chef Aaron will complete his obligations through July 31, 2020.
Beginning Tuesday July 28th – will send out an email to the members notifying them of the special election to fill Chef Aaron’s position on the board until the end of 2021. We will be following the steps of succession laid out in the ACF Atlanta By-Laws (Amended 2019). Article IV Officers, Section 5. Vacancies, paragraph (c) details the methods and timeline which includes the following:
- Nominations are now open – Tuesday July 28th, 2020
- To nominate a Chef for this position – email Director@ACFatlantachefs.org
- Nominations will close on August 6th, 2020
- August 6th – 9th our Executive director will check the candidates eligibility for an ACF-ACA Board of Directors
- August 10th – During the ACF Atlanta board meeting, we will approve the candidates for the election
- August 11th – Notify candidates by 12 noon / Open elections at 5pm – Bios will be added to the ballet during voting and on the ACF-ACA website
- Elections will take place on August 11th starting at 12noon until August 14th at 5pm.
- August 14th – Candidate will be notified of the results then an email will be sent to the board notifying them of the elected results and the candidates acceptance
- Newly elected Treasurer will take office on August 17th after being sworn in by the Chairman of the Board
Attached is the official timeline and procedures.
Please join me in Thanking Chef Aaron for his service and continues support of the ACF Family. We wish Aaron and his family nothing but the best.