- Take your place in ACF, the only organization promoting the professional image of chefs worldwide through education of culinarians at all levels. Network with renowned chefs, top industry professionals and executives.
- Big Savings!
- Up to $200 savings on Certification Fees
- Up to $500 savings on registration fees at the ACF regional and national conferences
- Up to 50% savings on products and services from our Members Advantage Program participants
- Get involved through participation in your local ACF Chapter.
- Propel your career through Certification.
- Access ACF’s Career Center…Our web-based service allows job seekers to post résumés and view open positions across the nation.
- Access the latest trends with The National Culinary Review, ACF’s award-winning magazine.
- Reach culinary students and educators through our digital magazine, Sizzle: The American Culinary Federation quarterly for students of cooking.
- Receive up-to-date ACF news in The Culinary Insider, the official biweekly e-newsletter.
- E-Shop. ACF’s online store with culinary books, textbooks, cookbooks, ACF logo merchandise and more!
- Competitions – Participation in our local, regional or national ACF-sanctioned competitions.
- Access to the ACF Private Insurance Exchange, with insurance plans for health, dental, vision, pet, and more available to member chefs and their staffs.
- Gain access to a global network…World Association of Chefs Societies, or Worldchefs, comprised of 8 million chefs worldwide in 92 countries.
GA011 – ACF Atlanta Chefs Association, Inc.
Below you will find our member pricing and basic chapter information. If you would like more information on our chapter, please attend one of our meetings or contact us. [Learn more about us.]